MYPCSupport.ca – Terms of Service
These Terms of Service apply only to “remote support services,” which means MYPCSupport.ca performs technology support via phone and the Internet.
- MYPCSupport.ca will attempt to diagnosis your technology problems, according to our fee schedule (plus applicable taxes), and then provide you with a technology solution over the telephone or via the internet. In certain cases, however, problem diagnosis and support may not be completed because of a problem with your computer or its configuration that is beyond our control.
- Remote support services may be offered to you over the telephone or via the internet if your operating system is supported (Microsoft Windows 98SE or newer) and you have a working high-speed Internet connection. If you elect to receive remote support, you authorize MYPCSupport.ca to connect to your PC via your high-speed internet connection to view your computer desktop. MYPCSupport.ca technical staff will stay in contact with you via chat or phone to keep you informed during every step of the process unless otherwise instructed by yourself. Remote support may involve the installation of software on your computer that will allow MYPCSupport.ca to provide the remote support services. By electing to receive remote support, you agree to allow MYPCSupport.ca to use whatever tools deemed necessary to repair your computer, including remote access. You understand that if remote access is used on your computer there will be no residual software from the remote session; however, there may be a text file placed on your computer that will explain the work that was done on your computer. If such a text file is placed on your computer, you have the option to either save the file for future reference or to delete it from your computer.
- You understand and agree that prior to contacting or allowing MYPCSupport.ca to perform diagnostic repair or other services on your computer, it is your responsibility to back-up the data, software, information or other files stored on your computer disks and/or drives. You acknowledge and agree that MYPCSupport.ca shall not be responsible under any circumstance for any loss or corruption of data and/or software.
SERVICE LIMITATIONS; LIABILITY
- LIMITATIONS TO SERVICE: MYPCSupport.ca RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFRAIN FROM PROVIDING ANY OR ALL REQUESTED REMOTE SERVICES AND INSTEAD REFUND YOUR PAYMENT, WHOLLY OR IN PART, ON THE BASIS THAT YOUR TECHNICAL NEEDS OR OTHER REQUIREMENTS ARE UNUSUAL OR EXTENSIVE AND BEYOND THE SCOPE OF THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT AS REASONABLY DETERMINED BY MYPCSupport.ca.
- FORCE MAJEURE: If MYPCSupport.ca’s ability to render remote services is impaired by you or circumstances beyond the control of MYPCSupport.ca, MYPCSupport.ca may choose not to provide or to discontinue remote services.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: To the extent permitted by law, you agree that MYPCSupport.ca’s total liability for damages related to its remote services is limited to the total amount you pay for the remote services, and you release MYPCSupport.ca from liability for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages. MYPCSupport.ca IS NOT LIABLE FOR LOSS, ALTERATION, OR CORRUPTION OF ANY DATA OR FOR YOUR INABILITY TO USE YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PRODUCT.
- If you are not satisfied with remote services received from MYPCSupport.ca, please call 506-467-6972 for resolution. We warrant our remote services for 5 days following the date you received remote service; however, for repairs necessitated by a virus or spyware, the service warranty is valid only if the anti-virus and anti-spyware protection for your product is installed or updated during the repair or promptly thereafter (i.e., before you connect again to the internet). If there is a problem with the service provided by MYPCSupport.ca and if you notify us within the warranty period, we will work to remedy your problem quickly and at no additional cost.
Any and all additional inquiries should be directed to MYPCSupport.ca using the information provided below:
1429 Route 725
Little Ridge, New Brunswick